Exclusive Use Wedding Venues
Exclusive Wedding Venues are rare in Berkshire but have become more relevant to couples than ever before as they search for privacy and exclusivity for themselves, their families and their closest friends. Easthampstead Park (located between Wokingham and Bracknell), provides Wedding Exclusivity as a service, and we’ll “bend over backwards” to ensure your Wedding is truly special and meets your personalised requirements.
There’s nothing that quite matches taking over an entire venue to share your wedding experience, and our magnificent grounds and manicured gardens are the perfect place to ensure your Special Day is afforded the chic, relaxed, and private exclusivity it deserves.
New Years Eve Wedding Venue
Your EXCLUSIVE New New Years Eve Wedding Venue at Easthamsptead Park provides for a Wedding Date that you’re never going to forget – and neither will your family and friends!
For many, New Year Eve is already a grand occasion, but just imagine the extra excitement of being able to then enjoy kissing your new partner (again) as the clock strikes midnight as the first New Day of your new life begins!
Our New Years Eve Wedding Venue provides for extra excitement to make your special day EVEN MORE SPECIAL – and all on a day that has added optimism and positivity making this a perfect day and date.
New Years Eve Wedding Inclusions at Easthampstead Park
Combine your Wedding Day and New Year Eve to make your special day a truly memorable double celebration at Easthampstead Park with our New Years Eve Exclusive Use Wedding offer that entices with all of the wonderful inclusions listed below.
- Exclusive use of Easthampstead Park from midday on 31st Dec 2022 until midday on 1st Jan 2023
- 90 Bedrooms including Bridal Suite and 2 Junior Suites
- Ceremony Room
- Post Ceremony Drink of Champagne, Bucks Fizz or Non-Alcoholic Beverage for 80 guests
- Three Course Wedding Breakfast Menu with Coffee & Petit Fours for 80 guests
- Half a Bottle of House Wine Per person for 80 guests
- Glass of Champagne for the Toast for 80 guests
- DJ for the Evening Reception
- Evening Finger Buffet for 80 guests
- Glass of Champagne a toast at Midnight for 80 guests
- Bar extension until 1am
- Banqueting Manager to run your wedding on the day
- White Table Linen and Napkins
- Complimentary Menu and Wine Tasting for two
- Brunch between 9am and 11am on New Year’s Day and late check-out until midday
The Exclusive Hire of our 90 bedrooms is split over our main Mansion House and Hepburn House (just adjacent to the main building) and includes our Bridal Suite (Windsor Suite) and 2 Junior Suites.
Total Exclusive New Years Eve Wedding Venue Hire:
Additional guests can be booked and paid for up to a maximum of 110 of the day up to 200 for the evening buffet. Please enquire directly with Easthampstead Park Wedding Team for pricing.
Why Have A New Years Eve Wedding
Aside from the fact that holding your Wedding Day Celebrations on New Years Eve ensures your event already has excitement and anticipation “built-in”, there are many other reasons to consider New Years Eve as the perfect Wedding Date.
- You and your guests will NEVER forget your wedding anniversary date.
- There is no need to worry about a theme for your wedding as a lot of the more enjoyable elements of any wedding are already incorporated into any New Years Eve celebrations.
- The date is very symbolic – New Life, New Partner, New Year!
- Most wedding venues will want celebrations wrapped up soon after midnight but on New Years Eve extended licences are generally ALWAYS available.